Community Manager Full-time
Portabl is a Belgium based startup well-known for having been the most funded crowdfunding campaign in Belgium with its world’s first triple screens extension for laptops.
While many incredible stories were born in garages, ours began in an old dovecote. We often hear that innovation comes from the most eccentric ideas, ours are very simple: guiding our corporate mission. Reinventing portability and efficiency of people around the world on a daily basis. At Portabl, every member of our family strives to be part of a change, establishing the new standard, leading a reinvention – bringing solutions to people from all over the world to work, play, do whatever they want, no matter where they are – as never before.
Our missions are ambitious, preparing to turn a huge chapter and start commercialization, after 3 years of R&D for the upcoming world distribution — and we’re looking to hire a Community Manager to drive and grow our global online and offline communities. This person will assist the founding team in terms of digital / communication strategy and get personally involved in terms of brand, growth, product, and marketing. The position to be filled is based in Gerpinnes (Belgium) initially, with a possibility of relocation to Los Angeles.
Possibility of accommodation in the workplace, in a private domain, in the heart of nature, in a working/family atmosphere. The position is to be started ASAP in Gerpinnes.
What You’ll Do
– Create and execute on creative marketing campaigns for all Portabl communities
– Author content and manage day-to-day operations on all social communities : blog, email, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
– Research, propose, and execute on a plan for growing all of our communities globally
– Research, set up, and manage internal and external systems to track ROI
– Gather and analyze growth metrics to propose new strategic opportunities
– Identify opportunities for social impact within our communities
– Execute emails / follow-ups strategies through Mailchimp
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
– Ideally 2+ years of community management experience — not required
– The ability to exchange, bring and keep suggesting new ideas
– Experience with product-focused marketing teams in high-growth environments
– The ability to be very communicative with other people in work environment is a must
Bonus Points If
– You’re an excellent writer
– You love to exercise creativity in everything you produce
– You have experience with Google Analytics and SEO.
Think you’re a good fit for the role? We’d love to hear from you — even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
We value whatever it is that makes you unique—your educational background, experience, age, gender identity — and we would love to explore the value you can add to our team.